Sunday, October 23, 2011

Vivas


Viva's is the best restaurant that I have been to in Northampton. I am always satisfied when I leave that restaurant. The only problem is I tell myself that I will try something new when I go there and always end up getting the sweet potato ravioli. The sweet potato ravioli is not just your simple sweet potato in pasta. It is covered with a maple walnut sauce and glazed onions on top. Every bite has a different amount of sweetness on it and you never know how much you are going to get. I am always willing to have bites of the dishes that my friends get when I go with them but they never seem to hit my taste buds as well as the raviolis. The only reason i say best restaurant in Northampton and not everywhere is because I cant give the restaurant an overall amazing review because I always stick to this one dish If everything in the restaurant is as goodas the sweet potato ravioli then it would definitely be one ofthe best restaurants I have been to in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment