Monday, October 17, 2011

Curried Scrambled Eggs



Every time I return home from college, I meet up with my good friend Karen and we hang out together. We usually spend our time going to concerts or yoga class or we walk around the neighborhood and talk. We also started a great tradition where we cook together. I have a lot of fun with Karen when we cook because I learn about so many new recipes from her. I usually do not like to cook, but when I have a friend, it makes cooking so much more enjoyable. The last time we cooked, Karen showed taught me how to make curried eggs. The recipe is super simple and all you need is three ingredients - eggs, milk, and curry powder.

Curried Scrambled Eggs- Serves 2

1. Crack 4 eggs into a bowl (2 eggs per a person)
2. Whip the eggs and while whipping add some milk (about 1/4 of a cup)
3. Add curry powder to the mixture (About a teaspoon)
4. Heat a frying with some a slab of butter and let the pan melt the butter.
5. Add the eggs and use a wooden spoon to break up the eggs to create scrambled eggs.
6. Cook until the eggs are golden yellow

I love making curried eggs because the milk neutralizes, but the flavor is still a little spicy .


1 comment:

  1. The picture seems to have spinach or tot soi or some other green--which I think would be great in this recipe.

    ReplyDelete