Monday, November 7, 2011

Peanut Butter Squares


I can honestly say that the one dessert in the dinning halls that I always look forward to are the peanut butter squares. It is just another excuse to eat my favorite combination of flavors. Peanut butter and chocolate together have to be the most satisfying flavors to me. That rich and creamy peanut taste with the solid block of chocolate on top cant get any better. During dinner last night when they were serving them I had a full on conversation with my roommate, who i might add was across the dinning hall from me, about eating a couple at dinner and then bringing five or so back to the room so we can eat later. No only did we get the attention of a lot of people in between us I saw other people acknowledge our idea and try and do the same thing. This big exchange happened for nothing. Peanut Squares must be a favorite for everyone because by the time we were both done eating our first one and ready to go get the extras they were all gone. As muchas that was disappointing, I know next time they are served we will be that much more excited.

2 comments: