Sunday, November 27, 2011

Back to Smith!

After over-indulging for the past week, it was hard to leave home with the understanding that I would also be leaving behind my mom's home-cooking and the Thanksgiving leftovers. Yesterday I compiled a list of dorm necessities that I could buy before coming back. Among them included a single food that I've become somewhat obsessed with since coming to Smith. They look like this:



Babybels have always been a favorite of mine, but since coming here they've been the only refrigerated snack I've had. The problem with this lies in the fact that I don't have a fridge in my dorm...so, I've been mooching for the past semester of off my neighbor who always has the little cheeses in her dorm. It got to the point a few weeks ago where my friend wasn't home, but I still sneaked into her room to steal a Babybel. Feeling guilty, I soon after texted her. And left her a little I.O.U post-it.

So, since my mom was taking me shopping, I thought it would be a good idea to make up for the little cheeses I had "borrowed". I bought my friend 3 bags... 2 for her, one for me. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment