Sunday, November 13, 2011

Hungry Ghost Pizza

This weekend, I ordered Hungry Ghost pizza with some of my housemates. We decided to head over to Hungry Ghost from Dawes House and enjoy a wonderful meal. We brought two different types of pizza home: margherita and onion. It smelled great and fresh and when we opened the box we discovered that the pizza dough was oddly shaped. It did not look like a traditional circle pizza but looked more like an oval. This added character to the meal because it meant that the dough was fresh. Of course, the dough was the famous bread from Hungry Ghost! The margherita pizza was complied of tomato sauce, mozzarella, and basil while the onion pizza had mozzarella, fontina, and caramelized onions. My friends said the margherita pizza was cold, but it still was tasty. I ate 3 onion slices with my HC and we both agreed that the bread was warm and moist. The cheese was fresh and the onions were fantastic. I felt completely satisfied and I would order from Hungry Ghost again.

You can only order take-out from Hungry Ghost Pizza and you have to pick it up yourself.
Hungry Ghost Menu:

Try it, you'll like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment