Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What so great about carbs? Final Power Focus!

So, for the past few days I've all but physically locked myself in the library in order to stay away from my friends and any chance of procrastination.



Today I got brave and snuck in a chicken sandwich with pesto and mayonnaise and lettuce. I unwrapped it as quietly as I could while I sat at my lonely carrel and continued to squeeze Grey Poupon all over the lettuce.

SSooo much tastier than the yellow kind. It shall
be hard to go home to that atrocity. :/

Anyway, my point is that I basically sat in Neilson from 10:30 to 5:15 and, strangely enough, I got a ton of work done on one of my final papers. The secret to this monsterous success for me? I had been sufficiently carbed by a huge chicken sandwich! No joke you guys, carbs are goof for more than very long day hikes up mountains. They keep you full and fueled for hours and hours and you don't get nearly as tired or sleepy as you may otherwise, I know I am prone to clock out around 4pm and onwards on a normal day.

So today's fact o' the day is, don't ditch the carbohydrated goodies!~!

No comments:

Post a Comment