Sunday, December 11, 2011

Thai Garden


After living in Northampton for almost two years now, it is sad to admit that I haven't done much exploring when it comes to restaurants. I am very familiar with Viva and Teapot but have not really ventured anywhere else. This past week I went to Thai Garden for a friend's birthday. It is right after the bridge on the main street. I am not much of a thai food person but this was sooo delicious. I got yellow curry over brown rice. It seemed like your basic curry but the ingredient that made the dish, i think, was the pineapple! It gave it that sweet taste that was just so amazing every time a chunk went into your mouth. Right as the waitress took away the left overs I immediately was craving more and regretted not taking the rest home. Although I am willing to be adventurous in most circumstances, when I go back I will for sure be getting the same thing and eating every last drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment