Sunday, December 4, 2011

Chocolate Fountain


Chocolate fountains are not only amazing to eat, but watching the chocolate flow over and over again is just as satisfying. At winter weekend on Saturday we had all the parts to the machine but it the flowing wasnt working, so it just became a chocolate bowl to dip into. Since we had the idea going but not the actual fountain happening I have been craving the chocolate fountain experience. First decided what would be the best to overflow in chocolate and then watching the fountain split as you put the food under is so enjoying. I would have to say half cut strawberries in a chocolate fountain has to be my favorite. Cheesecake is a close second but it may be a tad bit too sugary for me. I think the last time I had a chocolate fountain at an event was my sister's bat mitzvah five years ago. There were always a constant flow of people hovering over it. It doesnt seem like it would be that big of deal as it is just food dipped in chocolate that we can haveat any time, but the act of putting it in the fountain and waiting till it stops dripping to eat it, makes it that much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment