Sunday, November 27, 2011

Deep Fried Turkey

Although my Thanksgiving seems like the traditional celebration with tons of family coming in sitting around a nicely decorated table eating your typical thanksgiving food, my uncle deep fries our turkey on my front porch to make our thanksgiving just a bit more special. Even though I did not eat the turkey myself, I watched and documented the whole
process. It started of with taking out the giblets, for stuffing, and preparing it for the the deep frier. Then about 3 hours before we were going to sit down to start our feast he put it in the deep frier, checking up on it every once in a while. Hours late
r he took it out, used the electric knife to cut it and soon after he was going around serving the turkey to the family!
(picture goes bottom to top...I could not adjust them right)

No comments:

Post a Comment